domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

Grey's (quotes III)


"Meredith: I never should have told you about George.
Derek: No, its fine. I'm glad I know about him, and the vet. You really get around.
Meredith: What did you just say to me?
Derek: It's unforgivable.
Meredith: I don't remember ever asking you to forgive me.
Derek: So, was the knitting a phase? Who's next? Alex? I hear he likes to sleep around too. You two have that in common.
Meredith: You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done! All the boys and all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues, who cares? I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore.
Derek: This thing with us is finished. It's over.
Meredith: Finally.
Derek: Yeah, it's done.
Meredith: It is done."


He doesn't say yes, but he doesn't say no too...Pick a side and stay there! Please!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário