quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

Be stupid (parte II)


I'm stupid and I miss it...all...you...whatever...I'm stupid!

A lot of Grey's Anatomy moments right now...

Tell me sweet little lies (S2Ep14)
"Meredith: McDreamy and I have a case. Wait. He thinks you moved in with him?
Yang: You're calling him McDreamy again?
Meredith: So?
Yang: What are you doing?
Meredith: What are YOU doing?

Derek: I never lied to her.
Yang: Yes you are. You know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar.

Yang: Know what? Fine. If you want me to tell Burke I didn't move in, I'll tell him.
Meredith: [pauses] No, don’t.
Yang: What?
Meredith: Don’t tell him. At least not right now, or tonight. I just mean... wait. It can wait. I lied about Derek. We're not just friends. I mean, I'm not. He's still McDreamy.

Derek: Yes, compassion, It's an emotion. Have you ever heard of it?
Yang: Have you? She's barely back on her feet and you've got her calling you McDreamy again. You know, I was just telling the patient the truth. You might want to try it sometime."



P.S: Enquanto me der vontade de vomitar só de te imaginar com outra pessoa...não posso!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário