segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Mcsteamy


Hoje estive a correr no gym e a ver este episodio...

Tão ironico e estupidamente sarcastico que me estive a rir o episodio todo!!

"MIRANDA: Since when do you 'get out?'
ADDISON: Clearly, I'm not myself today.
MIRANDA: Never would have figured Mark Sloan to be your type.
ADDISON: He's not... he's not... What is he doing here? He's not supposed to be here. I can't have him here, I can't. He's supposed to be in New York. I can't function with him here. I'm a professional here, people respect me here, but when he's here I'm just... I'm...
MIRANDA: A woman who gets the hots for man candy and cheats on her husband.
ADDISON: That is rude. And unkind. And completely true. And oh my God, what am I gonna do?
MIRANDA: For starters, you can keep your knees closed in his presence.
ADDISON: Miranda!
MIRANDA: You asked. And also, you can remember, that no man, not Derek, not Mark, defines who you are.


MEREDITH: McSteamy! Woo hoo!
MARK: McSteamy? That's what you're calling me now?
MEREDITH: Yes... but I don't think you are supposed to know that.
MARK: How's my favorite dirty mistress?
MEREDITH: No, now I'm an adulterous whore!


DEREK: Can I ask you a personal question? Why did you leave Meredith's mother?
RICHARD: I could have left Adele. I could have gone away with Ellis. But I would have had so much baggage, so much guilt. Ellis couldn't see it, but I wasn't... I would have never made her happy. Not like she was certain to be happy. I was a better man for walking away. I loved her enough to walk away.
(...)
DEREK: You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn't complicate your life. Somebody who won't hurt you. He's the better guy. [pauses] Finn's the better guy.
MEREDITH: Derek?
DEREK: I'm walking away.
(...)
FINN: So its Derek?
MEREDITH: I'm sorry.
FINN: Can I ask why?
MEREDITH: You are a great guy. You're a wonderful guy. And you may even be the better guy, but...
FINN: He's the one.
MEREDITH: I wish he wasn't.
FINN: He's gonna hurt you again. And when he does... I won't be here. Take care of yourself, Meredith."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário