domingo, 14 de março de 2010

Remember me as a time of day!


[Mouth: Take a look at yourself in a mirror. Who do you see looking back?]
[Haley: Is it the person you wanna be?]

Haley: You made it.
Nathan: We made it.

[Dan: Or is there someone else you were meant to be? The person you should have been, but fell short of.]
[Mia: Is someone telling you you can't? Or you won't? Because you can.]

Chase: Could you write "Thanks for the 45 seconds of heaven?
Mia: 30.
Mia: Wait for me?
Chase: Hell, yeah.

[Chase: Believe that love is out there.]
[Nathan: Believe that dreams como true every day. Because they do.]
[Peyton: Sometimes happiness doesn't come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and from the quiet nobility of leading a good life.]

Brooke: Hi. You told me that someday I'd be ready to let someone in. I think today might be someday.
[Julian: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.]
Julian: If this was a movie, you'd kiss me right now.
Brooke: No. I'd say I love you, and then I'd kisse you. I love you.
[Brooke: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.]

Luke: Take a ride with me, Peyton Sawyer?
Peyton: Don't you mean Peyton Scott?

[Peyton: So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy. Because you deserve to be. Believe that.]
[Luke: And believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário