domingo, 7 de março de 2010

The deleted scene


You and Me and the Bottle makes three tonight


"Brooke: But you can't choose who you love.
Julian: You're right. You don't. But you choose whether or not you open your heart to love.
Brooke: What you want me to say?
Julian: How about, "I love you too, Julian"?
Brooke: How about "I like you a lot"? This is all happening really fast. What happened to just having fun? It's not as simple for me. I have Sam to think about.
Julian: Don't do that.
Brooke: What?
Julian: Don't hide behind Sam.
Brooke: I'm not hinding.
Julian: Yes, you are. And you wanna know what I think? I thing you do love me. Or you could love me. But you're too stubborn and scared to admit it...because the last time you gave your heart to someone it got broken. And I get that. I've been there. Somewhere along the line you gave up on the idea that you deserve to feel this way again. But you don't see what I see, Brooke. You deserve this. So I'm gonne try one more time. I love you. I'm in love with you. I'm so lost and completely in love with you. I have been since I saw you doning that ridiculous Molly Ringwald dance.
Brooke: Julian, I... I care about you so much.
Julian: Never let it be said that Brooke Davis is easy.
Brooke: Julian.
Julian: I'm sorry. That wasn't fair. You know what? It's okay. Someday you'll let someone in. Today's just not that day.
Brooke: I don't wanna this to change anything.
Julian: No, it won't. It won't. You know, you were right. It's my fault. We were just having fun and I just...You overwhelmed me a little bit. It's too soon.
Brooke: It is a little too soon.
Julian: Yeah, I know. Tell you what. Why don't you go get ready for dinner? We'll pretend the last hour never happened.
Brooke: Are you sure? I mean... can we really do that?
Julian: Yeah. In fact, in the movie business we do it all the time. It's called a deleted scene. Go pull yourself together, Brooke Davis. You look a mess. I'll wait for you.
Brooke: Okay."

Eu a pensar que ele era cachorro vagabundo e ele sai-se com esta!! Além do "the grin" ainda mais esta...bonito!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário