terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

It's got to be...

30 minutinhos passados na marginal a ver o rio, literalmente revolto, e a cantar a plenos pulmões:

Fairground Attraction - Perfect

I don't want half hearted love affairs
I need someone who really cares.
Life is too short to play silly games
I've promised myself
I won't do that again.
It's got to be perfect
It's got to be worth it yeah.

Too many people take second best
But I won't take anything less
It's got to be yeah pertect.

Young hearts are foolish
they make such mistakes
They're much too eager to give their love away.
Well I have been foolish too many times
Now I'm determined
I'm gonna get it right.
It's got to be perfect. . .

Young hearts are foolish
they make such mistakes. . .
It's got to be perfect. . .
It's got to be yeah worth it
it's got to be perfect.

Acho que não preciso de dizer mais nada...este é o espirito da manhã!
I'm happy...não obstante de querer uma coisa, mas talvez a direcção não seja mesmo essa e outras coisas estão a acontecer de outros lados! Which is nice...

Maybe life it's just about to change!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário