terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Just in English now.


I was writing in English all afternoon, and...I'm rusty my friends. Really, really rusty.

For what I've seen, speaking and writing are my weak points.
Writing I'm work on it...I just need to write...whatever... but speaking?!
How can I practise speaking? It's just stupid starts to speaking in English with my friends or family!

I just remembered how I used to discuss with T. about a bunch of silly things. It was so much fun! And when we get really furious with each other, I speak in Portuguese, and he speaks in French and none of us understand a thing. So much fun...of course we start laughing after that. Hilarious.

Well, I don't know how I will practise. Maybe I call N., but I don't have her in Skype and pratise on the phone from here to Germany is a little bit expensive. I could call B. instead, but again, calling United States...too expensive.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário