sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2009

Friday, I'm in love with...

Ed Westwick...


Não tinha ainda apercebido bem o que me agradava tanto nele (até agora)! Nem sequer o acho extremamente bonito, mas...é a carinha de perverso! Aquela do "I'm a bad boy and I like it"...mata-me!



Já nem vou comentar a minha paixão pelo Chuck Bass e as suas frases miticas:


Chuck: Well you look ravishing. If I were your man, I wouldn't need clues to find you.
Chuck: Look... I care about three things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasures money brings me, and you.
Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over...
Chuck: Game's not over until I say it is.
Chuck: I still got the scars on my back to prove it.
Chuck: You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free.
Chuck: Call me sentimental.
Chuck: You're lying. Your eyes are doing that thing where they don't match your mouth.
Chuck: Good. I don't think it's wise taking relationship advice from someone in a FAKE relationship. Call me crazy.
Chuck: I don't have a romantic bone in my body. Least of all that one. But you do raise an interesting idea. Clearly there's some kind of ... blockage.
Chuck: Kinky. I'll think about it.
Chuck: Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy.
Chuck: Twins find me.
Chuck: We both know you'll do it again. It's just a question of when. We're inevitable, Waldorf.
Chuck: Did you have a reason for coming to see me? Because if it was to insult me, there's a website you can go to.
Chuck: If you thought that was long, you have no idea what you're in for.
Chuck: [to Serena] If you're talking about the dress, I say higher.
Chuck: We have tonight. So shut up. And dance with me.

Não falando que ele é (e nestas fotos está muito) parecido com uma pessoa que eu conheço...e que tambem tem carinha de perverso!

P.S: Dá-se presente a quem adivinhar com quem é que eu o acho parecido!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário