sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2012

Grey sisters

Damn...

Weeks ago.

 


“Because I love you. I’m so in love with you. And.. you’re in me. It’s like you’re a disease… it’s like i’m infected by Mark Sloan, and I… I can’t think about anything or anybody… and I can’t sleep. I can’t breathe. I can’t eat. And I love you. I just, I love you all the time, every minute of every day. I love you.”
Lexie Grey - In Grey's Anatomy


Years ago.

 


Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.
Meredith Grey In Greys Anatomy

1 comentário:

  1. Ai adorei a quote da Lexie , já não vejo anatomia de Grey à imenso tempo mas adorava.

    ResponderEliminar