quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

New Moon

Está quase...mas assim quase, quase!!!



E para quem diz que eu já não tenho idade para estas pancas por filmes, como tinha à uns anos atrás, olhaaaa...



"Bella: About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominate that part might be, that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."



E para quem torce mais pelo Jacob...poupem-me!



"Bella: Do you do this a lot?
Edward: Just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating.
(...)
Edward: I just wanna try one thing. Be very still... don't move.
(...)
Edward: I can't ever lose control with you."



"Edward: I hate you for making me want you so much.
(...)
Edward:Your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
(...)
Edward: (...) I'm designed to kill
Bella: I don't care.
Edward: I've killed people before.
Bella: It does not matter.
Edward: I wanted to kill you at first.
Bella: I trust you.
Edward: Don't"


P.S: There's no love like this! Ela nunca conseguiria gostar do Jacob assim!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário