segunda-feira, 20 de março de 2023

Issues much?


I have trust issues, and I've known it for a long long time. Meaning, I trust no one entirely. Although some people with some parts and a few people with lot's of it.

It's just as a way of controlling, to be sure I will see it coming if it comes to that. It shows not only my control-freakness in all it's power, but isolates me. Makes me think over and over again that I am here in this world all alone, and for that I should be prepared...

The thing is, I am not alone! The few I trust more are here since almost forever and never once disappointed me. So I decided to be more open. Just put it into the world, trust, be sunshine.

I used to be like that you know? Utterly honest about everything, very short brain-mouth connection, you'd always knew here I was standing. Time changed it, fear changed it.

And I am done with the fear.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário