sexta-feira, 10 de maio de 2024

Bookations light readings


Somewhere along the way, I've come to realize I wasted a lot of years chasing a life I thought I was supposed to have. Spent a lot of time checking off milestones I thought I was supposed to reach. Achieving goals I thought were supposed to make me feel like I'd finally accomplished something. But now, I know I don't want what I'm supposed to. And there's no coming back from that.

Wild Love - Elsie Silver



There was one thing my mother had forgotten to tell me in her letter: how complicated life got when we grow up. Every year on earth added another layer of twists and drama. Life was easy when there was only black and white. It was when the line between them blurred that things got murkier.

King of Sloth -  Ana Huang

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário