sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

Lista de hoje.


...Ana Carolina a gritar no meu wmp!!


O tempo do passado tá em outro tempo/Lembrando de nós dois em um instante que não para/Viver é um livro de esquecimento/Eu só quero lembrar de você até perder a memória


Queen



Friends will be friends,/When you're in need of love they give care and attention./Friends will be friends,/When you're through with life and all hope is lost,/Hold out your hand cause friends will be friends right to the end


E Amy Winehouse!!!


He walks away/The sun goes down,/He takes the day but I'm grown/And in your way/In this blue shade/My tears dry on their own.

Alicia Keys

In New York,/Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,/There's nothing you can't do,/Now you're in New York,/These streets will make you feel brand new,/Big lights will inspire you,/Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

Pearl Jam


All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything/All the love gone bad turned my world to black/Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I will be, /yeah

It's summer...I'm HAPPY!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário