quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2022

About body, diet and fitness

 Some rules of thumb:

- I do not diet, not anymore, not again, not ever.

- Motherhood changes everything in your body. And the rest is age. Although you cannot let those excuses stop you. 

- My body is not only what matters, my mind and my soul are equally important.

- Even 10 minutes of Pilates is better than nothing. Going up 18 floors of stairs at work, great. Give 2 rounds inside the building if it's raining outside, let's go.

- Sitting is bad. So I eat lunch standing and I stretch randomly when I go to the coffee machine.

- Elimination works. Eliminate consistently some foods from your life; added sugar, fried stuff, sodas, alcohol. However additions works better if you are starting to change your eating habits. Add; soup and salads at every meal, even if small. Needless to say, 80/20 rule! Nothing is strict, nothing is permanent, nothing is crazy. Just balanced.

- Rules work for me: Move daily. Every gym training my heart needs to touch 170 bpm at least once. Just eat 2 meals a day. Just drink 3 coffees a day. Meditate daily. Drink only water or wine. Drink only 1 glass of wine. Rules work. Choose yours. 

- My body gets me things, allows me to go to places and I learned not to trash it. Could be better? Yes, sure. Will I get crazy over it? No. Not anymore. 

- Be kind to yourself requires you to love yourself first. If that is difficult for you (I know for sure it is for me), fake it until you make it. Learn how to love yourself and be kind to the mirror. Everyone's feels like shit some days.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário