sexta-feira, 13 de julho de 2018

Sándor

Ele há livros...

"I am a woman: both criminal and master detective, both saint and spy, everything at once when it comes to the man I love. I'm not ashamed of it."

"Passionate souls like yours are proud and suffer greatly."

"I knew right then that it wasn't I who had decided a course of action: the action had decided me."

"I don't believe in tears. Pain is silent and sheds no tears"

"Because is not true that suffering purifies people; that we become better, wiser, more understanding in the process. We become cold and indiferent. When, for the first time in our lives, we properly understand our fate, we become calm. Calm and extraordinarily, terrifyingly lonely."

"...as I knew it, even without the words, because I did not yet have words for things in life...The right words always come too late and we pay a terrible price for them".

Melhor só em português.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário