quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2014

I believe in fairies

And I truly believe that God has a plan for me and He sticks with the plan, no matter what.
After all I wanted so many things in my life so badly that I almost lost my mind, but He always knew better what was good for me, what I needed.
All my life I just had what was good for me, what made me growth, what improved me, what made me happy and fulfilled, nothing less. Even when I desperately want it, when I cried night over night, when I thought I will never see the light again, He managed it.
Bad things happen all the time for no reason, it is a fact. I do not stop believing for that and this time won't be different. I will get what is best for me. No more, no less.
Because when God wants to punished us, He gives what we want, I work for what I think is best, I have faith, I pray and I try not to question Him.
I am lucky. I like to believe that the fortune favors the brave.
I am brave.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário