segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2009

The gardener




Lembrei-me há dias (por causa da primeira frase do dialogo) de uma conversa épica da Charlotte. Infelizmente não consegui encontrar a conversa delas por inteiro, mas foi mais ou menos assim:
"Charlotte: He has the most intoxicating smell (...)
Charlotte: He was so tan and muscular, and sweat ran down from his chest unto his perfectly defined stomach.
Carrie: See, you read a couple of Harlequin romances in high school and they scar you for life.

Charlotte: I'm married, I can't be looking at gardeners. This is insane.
Samantha: Honey, what's the point of being in the suburbs if you're not going to fuck a gardener?

Charlotte: I don't know what it is, I'm strangely drawn to him.
Samantha: Of course you are, you know the man can plow."

Prometo que se consegui a conversa na totalidade ponho aqui...o que queria mesmo era a primeira frase e só consegui escrever o que me lembro!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário