segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

My blueberry nights



Jeremy - If I threw these keys away then those doors would be closed forever and that shouldn’t be up to me to decide, should it?
Elizabeth – I guess I’m just looking for a reason.
Jeremy – From my observations, sometimes it’s better off not knowing, and other times there’s no reason to be found.
Elizabeth - Everything has a reason.
Jeremy - Hmm. It’s like these pies and cakes. At the end of every night, the cheesecake and the apple pie are always completely gone. The peach cobbler and the chocolate mousse cake are nearly finished… but there’s always a whole blueberry pie left untouched.
Elizabeth - So what’s wrong with the blueberry pie?
Jeremy - There’s nothing wrong with the blueberry pie. Just… people make other choices. You can’t blame the blueberry pie…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário